Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The signs are there

OK, so lately my posts rail against liars and poseurs from both political parties. Does that make my blogs something of a one trick pony? My blogs are (i hope) fact laden. I have opinions, sure but I do my research as carefully as I can. I have spirited discussions with the Neocon, Cliven Bundy, neo Constitutionalists everyday from Politico to Buzzfeed to The Daily Caller to (eeek!!) Gllenn Beck's The Blaze. Anybody can be a prtisan sycophant so I try to live equally on both sides of the the great river. One day, I'm the Tigris and the next I'm the Euphrates.

Which brings me to my real love. Sports. What's better than writing and experiencing the shit you love, Sports, Music and Poly Sci? But one can write about one subject to an ad nauseum obsession; so maybe politics needs to get it's rightful place for a while. Oh, if something is so obvious, like Thom Tillis's* comments that sick people should band together and conquer the people who are professional takers of healthcare services and government benefitswell, some sun ought to shine on that dog's ass. But there's other things too and maybe I haven't been showing enough interest in those things as well. 

So we know that Brad Keselowski and and Kurt Busch are still pissed at each other. Is there a political equivalency to comparing this feud to a staged form of civil road rage? Maybe people still think Denny Hamlin is pissed at Joey Logano, but I think they've patched things up; until one crashes the other and knocks them out of a race again. Will Lebron James opt out from Miami? If so, where would he "take his talents" to? Hell, I'd go to San Antonio or Portland but that's me. I'm also thinking that if my beloved but hapless Chicago Cubs can only get less than 10 games under .500, there would be no stopping them. But that's not true. 

Anyway, look for a little more variety- cheers!

*Thom Tillis is the Speaker of the General Assembly in North Carolina and his opponent is Kay Hagen. This is a very big race and since securing the nomination, some very disturbing "clips" have been turning up. Stay tuned. This is what I think is so wrong about the political divide in this country. But enough of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment