Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Would you mind?

I just turned 64. Is that old? Sometimes my feet feel old- like after a a MOE. show when I've been on them for 3 hours. My mind is young, sometimes like a supercollider. I've decided that I don't want to be grumpy and withdrawn as I age. I have lots of things to share with you; politics, music, sports, current events and those random collider thoughts that will evoke a response or start a conversation. When I say shit, people piss their pants. Sometimes they get mad at me. Apparently though, things I say bring a next...

I named my company after a Grateful Dead song. It's 32 years old (my company) and it's still going pretty well. Maybe it will go furthur on up the road ( Sorry Phil and Jill). If I've learned anything, it's that people are worth it, even if they're different. I'm one of those. I am and so are you. So, let's see what happens. Would you mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment