Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The day after

Did you hear we had an election yesterday? Yes. And the results were a little stunning. I just got back from North Carolina last night, where I thought there might be a different result. Nope. May I have a day to soak all this in? I'll post tomorrow, but even people I don't agree with, but talk to rationally anyway are agreeing about the head-spinning/scratching results. Obviously things broke in a dramatic way about 2 weeks ago and the results last night reflected what started to happen. I want to do a little research because I think I know what it is, but it never pays to sit down to post something without having reviewed the circumstances before coming to some conclusion.

But as I leave you for today, a slight correction. The Bears were in a "bye" week so hoping they would go up to Green Bay and salvage their season won't take place until this coming Sunday. Sorry. It's the age thing.

See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment