Thursday, January 2, 2014

Neidermeyer, DEAD, Marmalarde, DEAD, Bolton, DEAD

I think Michael Bolton could have been included in that great John Blutarsky rant.

It seems as though Honda laid a real carpet bombing egg with its Happy Honda Holidays. I was keeping my mouth barf to myself, thinking that of course, I was among a very few that was immersed in this train wreck of a campaign, but the target group was millenials and they loved it, according to a advertising ratings website. But I have heard some grumbling from more than a few randoms in the past two days and apparently, I wasn't alone.

These moments are called cringe worthy moments. As the sheer volume of social media expands, more and more people will have things to say, that will be come bonafide cringe material. I had to get this off my chest.

So because this is 2014 and I promised to try to see something positive in everything, I take away that almost 800 people per month visit this blog and look in to see what I'm up to.I really appreciate that and hope you don't get all barfy when you read some of my shit.

Well, since we tackled the wonderful world of business and much of the news is going to focus on social and economic inequality, today's humstle is an easy one; For the Love of Money by the O'Jays.

I'm going to shorten these up. Easier for you to drive by, read, laugh, barf or whatever.

By the way, I don't want Michael Bolton dead. John Bolton?  Sometimes but even he's not worth that negative a thought. Having not seen a Honda commercial in the New Year, I think I got that death wish answered.

Next time----

No comments:

Post a Comment