Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Does it occur to you that I have more?

Does it occur to you how stupid it is that talking heads keep asking quasi military experts how long the war against ISIL will last, comment on the latest beheading and then cut away to a cat food commercial where the cat is singing, "this must be my lucky day"?

No oxymoron in KC. I watched a baseball game last night that was really entertaining. Congratulations Royals. Time for the Angels. "So go home and get your **cking shinebox."

If I see one more doofus appear before a congressional committee and admit that she is a doofus but takes full responsibility for what happened, but refuses to just say "I'm a doofus and I'm going to tender my resignation." There is no accountability. Were my idea the case, the halls of congress would sit empty, there would be no intelligence Community and only 4 members of the Supreme Court would show up for work each day.

I have more

I'm for banning the following words or phrases:
1. Boots on the Ground
2. Let's go to (pick anyone) our correspondent (name anyone) reporting live from (anywhere). "What's the situation on the ground?"
3. What does victory look like to you?
4. ....thinking about a run for the presidency in 2016.

5. Ask your doctor if ( insert the name of any drug) is right for you.
6. When we come back, we consult our expert panel.

I have more.

Does it occur to anyone that we're really watching ourselves run all the federal and state agencies and that's why we're constantly holding a barf bag? How do you think YOU would do, running the IRS or The Secret Service? Be honest, now.

I don't really miss Joan Rivers. Sorry.
I wouldn't miss Roger Goodell either. 
I'm certainly not going to miss Michele Bachmann.

I have more

I have done exhaustive research and in my humble opinion, the stupidest excuse for a politician who is allowed to comment on anything, is Marsha Blackburn. Louie Gohmert and Steve King, you were knocked from your lofty perch.

American Exceptionalism and Roger Ailes. Yikes.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment