Monday, May 5, 2014

Words & Phrases

There are some words and phrases I just don't want to see for awhile. Maybe you agree. Most are not going to disappear but maybe these and many others could go on hiatus.

Epic Fail
Negro
Constitution 
Bipartisanship
Race
1%
99%
Occupy
Keeping it simple (but I love hockey!!)
awesome
IDK
MSM
LOL
Palin
Carney
Limbaugh
Libturd, Libtard,
Useful Idiot
Troll
Bundy
Pry it from my cold dead hands
Kiss my fat black ass
Manchild
Backdoor Cutter
Box Cutter
Al Zawahiri 
Putin
Schumer
Gowdy
Issa
Obama (BO)
Thomas, Scalia, Alito and Roberts
Koch, Cock and Cook
Handler
Bundler
Buffet, Munger and Gates
Kernan
Scarborough
Hannity
Levin
Sharpton
Gohmert
Fallin
Christie
McHale
Putin
Reagan
RT
Rivers

Tomorrow-----

No, I'll see you tomorrow.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment