Friday, November 8, 2013

Wrapping up the week.

Well, that was the week that was.

Remember TWTWTW? David Frost premiered it in the UK in the 60's and of course, the US had to have their version. I enjoyed it a lot.

Where I once saw Rob Ford, I now only see bubbles. It's a very popular swimmin' hole. I thought I saw Rand Paul there last week.

One of the greatest bands I never saw. Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys. And, as good as his version was of Twin Guitar Special" my HJ is Cindy Cashdollar's version, on her record, Slideshow." MMMmm!

Check out the story of Bayou Corne, La. And think of the spoxwoman who extols the job creating potential for the Oil and Gas producing industries.

Whose version of Thunder Road do you prefer? Bruce's or Robert Mitchum's?

Two memorable quotes:
1. "Raymond Shaw is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I have ever known in my life."
2. "A flute without holes is not a flute. A Donut without holes is a danish."
{I have more}

I am compiling a list of words or phrases I'd like not to see or hear any more.
Meme
Horrific
Epic Fail
Photobomb
Tope
Biebs
Got Questions? Visit us at ----------.com to "learn more" (aaaaaaaaargh)
But wait, I'm not done yet. Call within the next 10 minutes and I'll double the offer.
{I have more}

RIP Amparo Rivelles

For you fantasy players, check out the Arizona prospects camp. It gives you a snapshot of your ballclub's future; such that it may be.

As Willy Wonka said, *we* are the music makers. *We* are the dreamers of dreams.

Tell someone you love them. Dream big. Don't be a dick. Have a wonderful weekend. Don't over schedule yourself or your kids (you're welcome).

See you Monday.






No comments:

Post a Comment